POSTPONEMENT: Given the ever-changing situation of the country and the latest announcement of the Luzon-wide enhanced quarantine procedures, we will have to suspend all swim programs and postpone our summer swim program.

We cannot commit to a start date at this time. However, you are welcome to sign up for our Summer Swim Programs to prioritize your slot reservation. CSA will not be accepting any payments just yet until we are clearer on when we are able to start.

POSTPONEMENT: Given the ever-changing situation, we will have to postpone all swim programs again. We aim to resume swim programs on April 13, 2020. This is also the start of the summer swim program, but we are arranging for a time slot to accommodate the continuation of swim programs for current enrollees.